Thursday, October 7, 2010

A cup of coffee and a glossy mag

When I woke up this morning, I decided that this afternoon I was going to treat myself. I was going to curl up on the couch with a coffee and a glossy mag. Bliss.
5.30pm hits and I'm on the couch, snuggled in a blanket (isn't this weather crazy?), magazine in hand and coffee at the ready. Then it dawned on me, what on earth was I rewarding myself for?
Homework/ Study? I've done none all week.
Attending a full week of Uni? Not really, I skipped out of class early this morning and I've still got to drag myself out of bed for tomorrow mornings class.
The first issue of Hotch Potch? Again, not really. We put in all the hard yards before holidays, it's just a relief to finally have it out now.
My work with Juicee Gossip? Hardly, haven't posted anything in a while... Sorry guys!

So this is what I've come up with. I'm rewarding myself for:
Getting out of bed for uni and getting a manicure.

Good enough right?

1 comment:

  1. Lol. It is definitely a good enough reason. You deserve to reward yourself. If you need a reason, it can be that you were one of the people who actually handed in their journalism assignment.

    ReplyDelete