Friday, March 5, 2010

The first of many..

I said I'd do it, so eventually after a good swift kick to get me going (Thank you computer skills!) I'm finally blogging.
Why blog?
Basically to get my writing out on the internet, in the hopes of some amazing person stumbling across my pointless babble and thinking "wow, she can write." (Well, we can dream hey?)
Although HOW to get people to read the blog is another thing all together- cue computer skills next week!
So what will my blogs be about?
Who knows.
I can get incredibly passionate about something and ramble for hours, but if something doesn't interest me - cue morgan to daydream. (Did I just refer to myself in third person?.. yuk)
I moved out of home this year to got to Uni, and I LOVE the freedom, along with my course. I should probably mention that, I'm utterly in love with my course (Professional Writing and Editing/ Bach. of Arts at the University of Ballarat).. if it's even possible to be in love with uni?
I'm also enjoying the challenges and the new learning curves that have been thrown my way this year!
Until next time my friends,
remember to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment