Wednesday, March 17, 2010

S.h.o.p.p.i.n.g

I realised today that I am such a stereotypical girl when it comes to shopping, and that you must be very prepared or extremely nutty to go shopping with me.
(So thank you Tegan, Katie & Mel for braving the storm.. ha!)
But I don't understand it, what is it about shopping that makes a girl go crazy and spend money that she doesn't have as soon as she walks into a shopping centre?
If anyone knows, feel free to tell me please, it may save A LOT of money.
My theory is it makes you feel good when you go shopping and buy things that you don't necessarily need, well actually, that you don't need at all, but seem to be so important to have at the time (like the $15 jumper that I bought today, purely because of the fact I was thrilled it was only $15).
If only I was as dedicated to doing homework and study as I am to shopping.. hmm could solve many problems.
Hope everyone is still enjoying PWE!

3 comments:

  1. Awww my darling girl! I have the exact same question, why do we(girls) go completely bonkers when we see sales and go 'Awww we'd be saving this amount of money, when we'd be saving so much more by not spending a dime! I think maybe its in the girl genes, maybe in all those girlie hormones. but who the heck know, but it was super fun to go shopping with you and the girls!
    btw, love the blog!
    Keep it up and who knows, you coould end up like that Julie chick out of Julie and Julia, the next blogging sensation!! I Call it now!
    LOve baby! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH ha guess who!!
    Thats why we should never go together! neither of us can afford the bargain shopping we do.
    Found your blog then found my old blog from a class i did last year...just have to follow the greatness that you are!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20 uni pants Nicole? Nah, too expensive!

    ReplyDelete