Thursday, September 30, 2010

She's a cheap shopper AND dances to Spice Girls, my type of girl.

Today, one of my bestest friends is turning the big 2-0. Leaving her teenage years behind her and moving forward as an adult... ha!
I don't think there's a switch that you can flick and magically over night become mature, and heck, that's the fun of it all.


I love being with Nicole and acting like an utter fool, pretending we're about ten years younger than we actually are.







I love getting her drunk and walking to parties in thunder storms.









I love that she helps me with my make-up when I'm too drunk to do it.







I love being a kid with her. Watching Hocus Pocus and dancing to Spice Girls.









I love confusing people with her...



 
I DON'T love how good she is with graphics and computers.








But I do love the fun we have on her MAC.


           It's funny how one computer program...


Can entertain two girls for a whole day.
*I LOVE how we are the best bargain shoppers (despite the fact we won't pay $20 for uni pants ans the whinge about how we don't have them for the next year).
*I LOVE how she'll message me about the most random crap.
*I LOVE how we have the wierdest and wackiest inside jokes, and that people think we're idiots when we talk about it.
*I LOVE (and miss) playing basketball with her.
*I LOVE how she's going to look at this and think I did the worst job with photo and text placement.
*I LOVE how she is my best friend.

        HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LOVERR GUTS. Don't grow up anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment